Modified from a recipe by Dakota Kelly in AllRecipes.com. Serves two people
- 3/4 pound fresh halibut
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 c diced zucchini or summer squash
- 1/2 c minced sweet onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 2 c diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 c crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease shallow baking dish
- Saute zucchini, onions, garlic and mushrooms in olive oil until soft, about 5 min.
- Remove from heat, add tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper
- Arrange halibut, skin side down in baking dish. Smother with vegetable mix.
- Top with feta cheese
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes, about 20 minutes.
We used our outdoor propane grill as an oven on a summer evening.